Our painting holidays for 2019
Would you like to learn to paint on art holiday in the South of France. Maybe you just just want to relax and improve your painting skills? Our one-week watercolour art holidays are for artists wanting to learn or improve their skills. We have a mix of solo travellers as well as friends and couples that book. To ensure individual attention, we keep our groups to 6-8 painters. (Non painting partners are welcome in addition). Can’t make it for the full week? No problem, simply join us for a few days. Want to organise a larger group holiday get in touch, we can put a bespoke package together.
Dates for 2019
1st June – 8th June (places available)
22nd June – 29th June (fully booked)
7th September – 14th September (places available)
21st September – 28th September (places available)
If these don’t fit in with your holiday travel plans, please get in touch and we’ll work out a way of accommodating you.
Subscribe here to receive our FREE tutorials as well as monthly updates on our workshops and holidays
All courses includes the following: Transport to and from Beziers train station or airport | Champagne reception | 7 nights accommodation | 7 continental breakfasts – at your accommodation | 5 lunches – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered picnics including wine and soft drinks | 7 dinners – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered dinners including wine and soft drinks | All tuition for 5 days | All materials
The course does not include the following: Flights to and from France | Transfers from anywhere apart from Béziers | Excursions and lunch on the free day
A Typical Day
- After breakfast each morning, we’ll set off to our nearby painting location.
- Simon will help you set up, suggesting the best composition and techniques for that particular scene, often with a quick demonstration.
- Chairs, easels and boards plus all materials are supplied on our art holidays but feel free to bring your favourite brushes and paints.
- We’ll paint till around 12.30pm when we break for lunch
- In the afternoon, you will have a choice of either continuing painting at the day’s location. On the other hand you can return to your accommodation or our studio to finish off your morning’s painting.
- Dinner will be served at a nearby restaurant or in our courtyard garden in Pouzolles.
Example painting days
All days are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.