Our painting holidays for 2019
Would you like to learn to paint in France or just want to relax and improve your painting skills? Our one-week watercolour painting holidays based in the Languedoc (Occitanie) in the South of France are for a maximum group of 6 painters (non painting partners are welcome). Can’t make it for the full week? No problem, simply join us for a few days.
Dates for 2019
Week 1 2019: 1st June – 8th June (places available)
Week 2 2019: 22nd June – 29th June (places available)
Week 3 2019: 7th September – 14th September (places available)
Week 4 2019: 21st September – 28th September (places available)
If these don’t fit in with your holiday travel plans, please get in touch and we’ll work out a way of accommodating you.
Subscribe here to receive our FREE tutorials as well as monthly updates on our workshops and holidays
All courses includes the following: Transport to and from Beziers train station or airport | Champagne reception | 7 nights accommodation | 7 continental breakfasts – at your accommodation | 5 lunches – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered picnics including wine and soft drinks | 7 dinners – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered dinners including wine and soft drinks | All tuition for 5 days | All materials
The course does not include the following: Flights to and from France | Transfers from anywhere apart from Béziers | Excursions and lunch on the free day
A Typical Day
- After breakfast each morning, we’ll set off to our nearby painting location.
- Simon will help you set up, suggesting the best composition and techniques for that particular scene, often with a quick demonstration.
- Chairs, easels and boards plus all materials are supplied but feel free to bring your favourite brushes and paints.
- We’ll paint till around 12.30pm when we break for lunch
- In the afternoon, we’ll return to Pouzolles where you’ll be able to continue painting in the studio, in the garden or in the village, or simply relax back at your guest house.
- Dinner will be served at a nearby restaurant, local wine domain or catered at a venue in Pouzolles.
Example painting days
All days are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.