Our non-painting holidays for 2018
All our small group tours south of France are based in the Languedoc (Occitanie) region in the south of France and run in conjunction with our painting holidays. So, if you have a friend or partner who would like to paint and you would like to get to know the South of France a bit better this holiday will cater for both your interests. But, of course if none of you want to paint that is fine too. Our groups are small and flexible. Read on to find out more about the days that we have planned for 2017 & 2018.
Dates for 2018
Week 1: 26th May – 2nd June 2018 (places available)
Week 2: 9th June – 16th June 2018 (places available)
Please enquire if you are interested in dates in September or October 2018
The week includes the following: Transport to and from Beziers train station or airport | A champagne reception | 7 nights accommodation | 7 continental breakfasts – at your accommodation in Pouzolles | 5 lunches – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered picnics including wine and soft drinks | 7 dinners – a mixture of restaurant meals and a catered dinners, one at a local wine domain including wine and soft drinks | 5 structured activity days | All entrance fees | A personal tour guide
The course does not include the following: Flights to and from France | Transfers from anywhere apart from Béziers | Excursions and lunch on the free day
A Typical Week, Saturday – Saturday
- Saturday – Champagne reception on your day of arrival to get to know both the painting and non-painting group members
- Sunday – Tuesday will be spent enjoying various days out exploring the local area see below for examples
- Wednesday – A day to be spent at your leaisure please see below
- Thursday & Friday – see below for examples of our days out
- Saturday – Your last breakfast together before we wish you a farewell
Example days out
Below are examples of the type of activities on our days out. All our schedules will be finalised closer to the time depending on the age and interests of the group.
All days are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.