A typical 3 day painting itinerary
Our 3 day painting itinerary is perfect for the busy professional who is looking to get away for a few days and do something you love to do but don’t have time for in your busy life. But, at the same time it’s also the perfect get away for mums or dads wanting to indulge in their passion for painting with a break in the south of France.
- For our morning arrivers we’ll be there to meet you from Béziers airport or station.
- After dropping off your bags, we’ll head to a local venue with a packed lunch and spend the afternoon painting.
- Afternoon arrivals will be met at Béziers airport or station and taken directly to your accommodation for the long weekend.
- After time to settle in, we’ll meet you for a welcome drink and a run through of the weekend’s activities then out for dinner at a local restaurant.
- On your first morning I’ll meet you for breakfast at your accommodation and take you to today’s painting venue of Villeneuvette – an old walled village.
- I’ll help everyone set up in the picturesque square where we’ll paint for the morning. Lunch will be a chic picnic laid out under the plain trees just outside the village walls.
- After lunch we’ll either return to the square or continue painting back at our studio in Pouzolles.
- Back to your accommodation to freshen up before dinner at a local restaurant.
- After breakfast, we’ll head to the ancient Mediterranean port of Marseillan where we’ll spend the morning sketching and painting.
- Lunch will be at a quai-side restaurant and then we’ll return to painting around the harbour.
- After the day’s painting we will return to you to your accommodation to relax before coming to our house for dinner.
- For those leaving in the afternoon; after breakfast we’ll head out for a morning’s painting at a nearby venue with a packed lunch to make the most of your last morning before running you back to Béziers airport or station.
- Those departing in the morning; We’ll meet at your accommodation after breakfast for the transfer to Béziers airport or train station
- please note that this is a sample 3 day itinerary, the locations might change because all our holidays are all custom planned depending on the size of the group, age of our participants, if they have been here before and factors such as weather.
- For easy flights direct to Béziers check out ryanair.com