Our painting holidays for 2020
Why not join us for an art holiday in the south of France? All our watercolour holidays are for artists wanting to learn or improve their skills. Our groups are mix of solo travellers as well as friends and couples. To ensure individual attention, we keep the painting groups to 6-8 people. (Non painting partners are welcome in addition).
We have a choice of 3 day, 5 day or 8 day holidays so if you want an intensive week in the south of France improving your painting skills or furthermore only have time for a short break we have a holiday on offer for you.
Want to organise a larger group art holiday? Please get in touch, we can put a bespoke package together specifically for you, including additional tutors if necessary.
May / June 2020
Week 1 (3 days): Friday 1st May – Monday 4th May (places available)
Week 2 (3 day): Friday 22nd May – Monday 25th May (places available)
Week 3 (8 days): Friday 5th June – Friday 12th June (places available)
Week 4 (5 days): Friday 19th June – Wednesday 24th June (places available)
September / October 2020
Week 5 (5 days): Friday 4th Sept – Wednesday 9th Sept (places available)
Week 6 (5 days): Friday 18th Sept – Wednesday 23rd Sept (places available)
Week 7 (3 days): Friday 2nd Oct – Monday 5th Oct (places available)
Week 8 (3 days): Friday 16th Oct – Monday 19th Oct (places available)
All holidays include the following: Transfers to and from Beziers train station or airport | All accommodation | All continental breakfasts | All lunches, except lunch on free days – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered picnics including wine/beer and soft drinks | All evening dinners – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered dinners including wine/beer and soft drinks | All tuition | All entrance fees | All transport during the holiday | All materials and equipment
The courses do not include the following: Flights to and from France | Transfers from anywhere apart from Béziers
A Typical Day on our art holidays in the south of France
- After breakfast each morning, we’ll set off to our nearby painting location.
- Simon will help you set up, suggesting the best composition and techniques for that particular scene, often with a quick demonstration.
- Chairs, easels and boards plus all materials are supplied on our art holidays but feel free to bring your favourite brushes and paints.
- We’ll paint till around 12.30pm when we break for lunch
- In the afternoon, you will have a choice of either continuing painting at the day’s location. On the other hand you can return to your accommodation or our studio to finish off your morning’s painting.
- Dinner will be served at a nearby restaurant or in our courtyard garden in Pouzolles.
All days are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.