Our painting holidays for 2020
Would you like to learn to paint on art holiday in the South of France. Maybe you just just want to relax and improve your painting skills? All our watercolour art holidays are for artists wanting to learn or improve their skills. We have a mix of solo travellers as well as friends and couples that book. To ensure individual attention, we keep our groups to 6-8 painters. (Non painting partners are welcome in addition). Want to organise a larger group holiday get in touch, we can put a bespoke package together.
All holidays include the following: Transfers to and from Beziers train station or airport | All accommodation | All continental breakfasts | All lunches – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered picnics including wine and soft drinks | All evening dinners – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered dinners including wine and soft drinks | All tuition | All entrance fees | All transport during the holiday | All materials and equipment
The courses do not include the following: Flights to and from France | Transfers from anywhere apart from Béziers
Dates for 2020
Week 1 2020: Friday 1st May – Monday 4th May (places available)
Week 2 2020: Friday 22nd May – Monday 25th May (places available)
Week 3 2020: Friday 5th June – Wednesday 10th June (places available)
Week 4 2020: Friday 19th June – Wednesday 24th June (places available)
Week 5 2020: Friday 4th September – Wednesday 9th September (places available)
Week 6 2020: Friday 18th September – Wednesday 25th September (places available)
Week 7 2020: Friday 2nd October – Monday 5th October (places available)
Week 8 2020: Friday 16th October – Monday 19th October (places available)
Subscribe here to receive our FREE tutorials as well as monthly updates on our workshops and holidays
A Typical Day
- After breakfast each morning, we’ll set off to our nearby painting location.
- Simon will help you set up, suggesting the best composition and techniques for that particular scene, often with a quick demonstration.
- Chairs, easels and boards plus all materials are supplied on our art holidays but feel free to bring your favourite brushes and paints.
- We’ll paint till around 12.30pm when we break for lunch
- In the afternoon, you will have a choice of either continuing painting at the day’s location. On the other hand you can return to your accommodation or our studio to finish off your morning’s painting.
- Dinner will be served at a nearby restaurant or in our courtyard garden in Pouzolles.
Example painting days for 3 and 5 day holidays
All days are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.