Our painting holidays 2020
Why not join us for a painting holiday in 2020 in the South of France? All our artists holidays in 2020 are for artists wanting to learn or improve their skills. Our groups are mix of solo travellers as well as friends and couples. To ensure individual attention, we keep the painting groups to 6-8 people. (Non painting partners are welcome in addition).
We have a choice of 3 day, 5 day or 7 day painting holidays in 2020 so if you want an intensive week in the south of France improving your painting skills or furthermore only have time for a short break we have a holiday on offer for you.
If you are looking for something a little more special we also offer a luxury 3 day weekend from Fri 16th – Mon 19th Oct at a chateau with a spa centre.
Want to organise a larger group painting holiday in 2020? Please get in touch, we can put a bespoke package together specifically for you, including additional tutors if necessary.
If you want to see Simon in action, why not check out his YouTube Tutorials.
Non painting partners are welcome, please get in touch for prices.
May / June 2020
Week 1 (3 days): Friday 1st May – Monday 4th May (6 places available)
Week 2 (3 day): Friday 22nd May – Monday 25th May (Fully Booked)
Week 3 (7 days): Saturday 6th June -Saturday 13th June (5 places available)
Week 4 (5 days): Friday 19th June – Wednesday 24th June (Fully Booked)
September / October 2020
Week 5 (5 days): Friday 4th Sept – Wednesday 9th Sept (5 places available)
Week 6 (7 days): Saturday 19th Sept – Saturday 26th Sept (Fully Booked)
Week 7 (3 days): Friday 2nd Oct – Monday 5th Oct (Fully Booked)
Week 8 (3 days): Chateau accommodation – Fri 16th – Mon 19th Oct (10 places)
All painting holidays 2020 include the following: Transfers to and from Beziers train station or airport | All accommodation | All continental breakfasts | All lunches, except lunch on free days – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered picnics including wine/beer and soft drinks | All evening dinners – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered dinners including wine/beer and soft drinks | All tuition | All entrance fees | All transport during the holiday | All materials and equipment
The courses do not include the following: Flights to and from France | Transfers from anywhere apart from Béziers
A Typical Day on our painting holidays in 2020
- After breakfast each morning, we’ll set off to our nearby painting location.
- Simon will help you set up, suggesting the best composition and techniques for that particular scene, often with a quick demonstration.
- Chairs, easels and boards plus all materials are supplied on our art holidays but feel free to bring your favourite brushes and paints.
- We’ll paint till around 12.30pm when we break for lunch
- In the afternoon, you will have a choice of either continuing painting at the day’s location. On the other hand you can return to your accommodation or our studio to finish off your morning’s painting.
- Dinner will be served at a nearby restaurant or in our courtyard garden in Pouzolles.
All days are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.