Our painting holidays for 2023
Why not join us for a painting holiday in the South of France? All our artist’s holidays are for artists wanting to learn or improve their skills. Our groups are mix of solo travelers as well as friends and couples. To ensure individual attention, we keep the painting groups to 6-8 people. (Non-painting partners are welcome in addition).
In 2023 in addition to our painting in the South of France holidays, Simon will also be tutoring a holiday in Greece on the Islands of Crete and Santorini in partnership with Paint Away Tours. At the end of September we will be heading off to the “Nearest, faraway land – Morocco” to offer you this adventure of a lifetime. So, if you want a wonderful mix of holiday and painting, getting to know the islands of Greece, the beauty of the South of France, or the adventure of Morocco, get in touch.
Want to organise a larger group painting holiday? Please get in touch, we can put a bespoke package together specifically for you, including additional tutors if necessary.
Click on this link if you want to watch a video about our painting holidays.
Non-painting partners are welcome, please get in touch for prices.
Week 1: Crete & Santorini, Greece – Villages and landscapes
Wednesday, May 10th – Wednesday, May 17th
This tour is being operated in partnership with Paint Away Tours.
Week 2: South of France – Villages and landscapes
Saturday, June 3rd – Saturday, June 10th
Week 3: South of France – Villages and landscapes
Saturday, September 9th – Saturday, September 16th
Week 4: Morocco, from Kasbah to Coast
Saturday, September 30th – Tuesday, October 10th
This is a 2 centre holiday based in Marrakesh and Essouira with 5 nights in each destination.
If these dates don’t fit into your travel plans please get in contact.
All painting holidays include the following: Transfers to and from Beziers train station or airport | All accommodation | All continental breakfasts | All lunches, except lunch on free days – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered picnics including wine/beer and soft drinks | All evening dinners – a mixture of restaurant meals and catered dinners including wine/beer and soft drinks | All tuition | All entrance fees | All transport during the holiday | All materials and equipment
The courses do not include the following: Flights to and from France | Transfers from anywhere apart from Béziers
A Typical Day on our painting holidays
- After breakfast each morning, we’ll set off to our nearby painting location.
- Simon will help you set up, suggesting the best composition and techniques for that particular scene, often with a quick demonstration.
- Chairs, easels and boards plus all materials are supplied on our art holidays but feel free to bring your favourite brushes and paints.
- We’ll paint till around 12.30pm when we break for lunch
- In the afternoon, you will have a choice of either continuing painting at the day’s location. On the other hand you can return to your accommodation or our studio to finish off your morning’s painting.
- Dinner will be served at a nearby restaurant or in our courtyard garden in Pouzolles.
All days are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.