Painting holidays and workshops in the south of France. Here’s a photographic montage of some of the highlights from both en plein air days and studio time throughout the year.
As you can see from the photos, we’ve certainly had lots of variety with a wide range of subjects being drawn and painted. We’re busy all year round with regulars and visitors attending winter workshops and both groups and individuals joining us on our summer events.
Painting holidays and Workshops are aimed at both complete beginners and intermediates – and small groups guarantee plenty of ‘one on one’ time.
Here’s a typical day’s itinerary for the painters on the Painting Holidays.
- After breakfast each morning, we’ll set off to our nearby painting location
- I will help you set up, suggesting the best composition and techniques for that particular scene, often with a quick demonstration.
- Chairs, easels and boards plus all materials are supplied but feel free to bring your favourite brushes and paints.
- We’ll paint till around 12.30pm when we break for lunch
- In the afternoon, we’ll return to Pouzolles where you’ll be able to continue painting in the studio, in the garden or in the village, or simply relax back at your guest house.
- On some afternoons, you will also have the chance to join the non-painters on an excursion.
- Dinner will be served at a nearby restaurant, local wine domain or catered at a venue in Pouzolles.
Don’t forget that the non-painters have a full program too. Click here for full details
You’ll find out more information about our 2018 Painting Holidays, Classes and Workshops from our HOME page.
Both Monica and myself have really enjoyed sharing the true French experience with everybody here in the south of France and look forward to seeing many of you again soon on a weekly workshop or on Painting holidays in France!